Stop SB 277 along with the pointless CANARY PARTY pep rallies and useless letter writing campaigns
LET’S GET THIS DONE-BEING NICE AND BEGGING WITH LIARS AND THUGS DOESN’T WORK FOLKS. They don’t listen and they don’t care.
Activism is in dire straights on this one. A large segment of the anti SB 277 movement like HEALTH CHOICE AND OUR KIDS OUR CHOICE is being organized and hijacked by CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. FOLKS YOU BETTER WAKE UP. THESE GROUPS OFFER NO SOLUTIONS AND THEY ONLY BRING YOU TO YOUR KNEES. WE NEED TO PUT SOME PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR WHAT IS GOING ON, NOT WRITE LETTERS AND TALK ABOUT MERCURY. THEY ARE RIGGING VOTES BY STACKING COMMITTEES AND BREAKING ALL THE LAWS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US.
BY THE WAY, WHAT WAS ON THE POSTER BOARD THAT THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO SEE? HE WAS POINTING OUT THAT VACCINES ARE A STERILIZATION AGENDA!
Drug company dinero pours in on the steps in the form of signs, t shirts and speakers while it pads the pockets behind closed doors. While pharma sock puppet cheerleaders lead us right off of the cliff with total exercises in futility, the victory over medical tyranny is literally a phone call and a few keystrokes away and THEY KNOW IT.
That is why the controlled opposition continues to fan the flames of confusion with diversions.
Here are some of the real ways to defeat this bill that these traitors hope you will never find out about. It is called playing hard ball. Pan lies through his teeth and took tons of drug company money during the election. BECAUSE OF DR. RICHARD PAN’S ETHICS VIOLATIONS AS WELL AS CLEAR VIOLATIONS OF THE FPPC, THIS WILL KILL THIS BILL. The thing is dead in the water if we call them on it.
THESE PHONY GROUPS HAVE YOU WRITING LETTERS THAT NO ONE READS. FOLKS THESE SENATORS WERE LAUGHING, STUFFING THEIR FACE, SLEEPING, LEAVING THE ROOM, AND FLAT OUR IGNORING CLOSE TO 1000 PEOPLE THAT CAME TO THE MIC AND POURED THEIR HEARTS OUT WITH SOME IN TEARS
THEY ARE NOT READING YOUR LETTERS GANG-WE MUST DO WHAT WORKS-THAT IS USE THE SYSTEM OF CHECKS AND BALANCES THE FRAMERS BESTOWED UPON US TO KEEP ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES FROM ACTING AS LOBBYISTS WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE. THESE PEOPLE HAVE CLEARLY CROSSED THE LINE-CALL THEM ON IT.
WHY DO THESE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BIG PHARMA SHILL PIED PIPERS LEAD US AWAY FROM THE SOLUTIONS? WELL OF COURSE IT IS TO ENSURE SB 277 BECOMES LAW. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO STOP THIS-CALL THESE FOLKS.
Senator Ed Hernandez (Chair) needs to nullify last weeks vote on SB 277 based on everything below. He has the authority to do so. Call him on it now. If he doesn’t, he and the rest of the cabal will be investigated. Make him accountable and he has to take action.
Phone: (916) 651-4022
Fax: (916) 651-4922
West Covina District Office
Phone: (626) 430-2499
Senator Janet Nguyen (Vice Chair) needs to nullify last weeks vote on SB 277 based on everything below. She has the duty to assist in doing so. Call her on it now. If she doesn’t, she and the rest of the cabal will be investigated. Make her accountable and she has to take action.
Phone: (916) 651-4034
Fax: (916) 651-4934
CALL THE MEMBERS OF THE EDUCATION COMMITTEE BELOW and let them know that they need to nullify last weeks vote on SB 277 and kill this bill now based on everything below. They have the authority to do so. Call them on it now. If they don’t, the cabal will be investigated. Make them accountable and they will have to take action.
HERE IS THE INFORMATION FROM TIM BOLEN’S EXCELLENT SITE
California Fair Political Practice Act (FPPC) Violations?
The really serious problem, with certain Senators, lies in campaign contributions, specifically from Merck, and the astroturf organizations, that pass-through money from Merck (and other big pharma operations) to Pan and others. There is undeniable evidence of this happening. California’s Fair Political Practices Act is very specific on this subject. For instance, right at the beginning of the Act it says (pay special attention to the bolded sections):
- 81001. Findings and Declarations. The people find and declare as follows: (a) State and local government should serve the needs and respond to the wishes of all citizens equally, without regard to their wealth; (b) Public officials, whether elected or appointed, should perform their duties in an impartial manner, free from bias caused by their own financial interests or the financial interests of persons who have supported them;
Then it goes on to say, under Chapter Seven – Conflict of Interest:
- 87100. Public Officials; State and Local. No public official at any level of state or local government shall make, participate in making or in any way attempt to use his official position to influence a governmental decision in which he knows or has reason to know he has a financial interest. (see definition financial interest below)
- 87102.5. Legislature; Use of Position to Influence Decisions. (a) The remedies provided in Chapter 3 (commencing with Section 83100) shall apply to any Member of the Legislature who makes, participates in making, or in any way attempts to use his or her official position to influence any of the following governmental decisions in which he or she knows or has reason to know that he or she has a financial interest: (1) Any state governmental decision, other than any action or decision before the Legislature, made in the course of his or her duties as a member. (2) Approval, modification, or cancellation of any contract to which either house or a committee of the Legislature is a party. (3) Introduction as a lead author of any legislation that the member knows or has reason to know is nongeneral legislation. (4) Any vote in a legislative committee or subcommittee on what the member knows or has reason to know is nongeneral legislation. (5) Any rollcall vote on the Senate or Assembly floor on an item which the member knows is nongeneral legislation.
- 91003.5. Conflicts of Interest Violation. Any person who violates a provision of Article 2 (commencing with Section 87200), 3 (commencing with Section 87300), or 4.5 (commencing with Section 87450) of Chapter 7 is subject to discipline by his or her agency, including dismissal, consistent with any applicable civil service or other personnel laws, regulations and procedures.
What constitutes ” Financial Interest” under the Act?
- 87103. Financial Interest. A public official has a financial interest in a decision within the meaning of Section 87100 if it is reasonably foreseeable that the decision will have a material financial effect, distinguishable from its effect on the public generally, on the official, a member of his or her immediate family, or on any of the following: (a) Any business entity in which the public official has a direct or indirect investment worth two thousand dollars ($2,000) or more. (b) Any real property in which the public official has a direct or indirect interest worth two thousand dollars ($2,000) or more. (c) Any source of income, except gifts or loans by a commercial lending institution made in the regular course of business on terms available to the public without regard to official status, aggregating five hundred dollars ($500) or more in value provided or promised to, received by, the public official within 12 months prior to the time when the decision is made. (d) Any business entity in which the public official is a director, officer, partner, trustee, employee, or holds any position of management. (e) Any donor of, or any intermediary or agent for a donor of, a gift or The fgifts aggregating two hundred fifty dollars ($250) or more in value provided to, received by, or promised to the public official within 12 months prior to the time when the decision is made. The amount of the value of gifts specified by this subdivision shall be adjusted biennially by the Commission to equal the same amount determined by the Commission pursuant to subdivision (f) of Section 89503.
What constitutes “nongeneral legislation?”
- 87102.6. Nongeneral Legislation; Definitions. (a) “Nongeneral legislation” means legislation as to which both of the following apply: (1) It is reasonably foreseeable that the legislation will have direct and significant financial impact on one or more identifiable persons, or one or more identifiable pieces of real property. (2) It is not reasonably foreseeable that the legislation will have a similar impact on the public generally or on a significant segment of the public. (b) For purposes of this section and Section 87102.5, all of the following apply: (1) “Legislation” means a bill, resolution, or constitutional amendment. (2) “Public generally” includes an industry, trade, or profession. (3) Any recognized subgroup or specialty of the industry, trade, or profession constitutes a significant segment of the public. (4) A legislative district, county, city, or special district constitutes a significant segment of the public. (5) More than a small number of persons or pieces of real property is a significant segment of public. (6) Legislation, administrative action, or other governmental action impacts in a similar manner all members of the public, or all members of a significant segment of the public, on which it has a direct financial effect, whether or not the financial effect on individual members of the public or the significant segment of the public is the same as the impact on the other members of the public or the significant segment of the public. (7) The Budget Bill as a whole is not nongeneral legislation. (8) Legislation that contains at least one provision that constitutes nongeneral legislation is nongeneral legislation, even if the legislation also contains other provisions that are general and do not constitute nongeneral legislation.
The Bottom Line…
The “No on SB277” bunch, the RIGHT bunch, is organizing things now. Things got VERY interesting in the Senate Education Committee, with the pointed questions to the then stuttering, and stammering, Pan, and the delayed vote to give Pan time to answer.. My guess – Pan is going to pull the bill to try to save himself.
If it gets through Senate Education, then it goes to “Judicial” which will ask the obvious question “Pan, you dumb s***, are you on crack? How. exactly, in your convoluted brain, do you think this proposed law of yours, to claim OWNERSHIP of California’s children by the State, ignoring the State and Federal Constitutions, is going to meet legal challenges?”
Things are about to get EVEN MORE interesting…
Tim Bolen – Consumer Advocate
– See more at: http://www.bolenreport.com/autism/antivaccine%20yes6.htm#sthash.PniAC4Sz.dpuf