SOME PRE-ELECTION FLASHBACK FUN BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR FRIENDS ON NEXTDOOR NEIGHBOR. REMEMBER THIS DOOZY? WELL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED IT…. Fullerton sure got the leaders it deserves.
from Rolling Hills
If you live in Fullerton, perhaps you’ve been seeing those “Joe Imbriano” yard signs posted around town.
I was disturbed to learn that this is the same Joe Imbriano whose rambling blogs I stumbled across several years ago. He runs two of these blogs, called “The Fullerton Informer” and “Wifi Dangers.” They are both filled with conspiracy theories and pseudo science.
Here are just a few highlights, out of many:
1. Rants about how Disney and Apple have hidden “666” messages and are attempting to control our minds
2. Rants about how wifi causes cancer (scientists agree that is does NOT)
3. Rants about the “dangers” of vaccinations that are proven to be safe
4. Joe believes that the earth is flat:
5. Joe believes that NASA “was founded by and run by Satanic devil worshiping occultists and black magicians.”
Take a look for yourself:
One of my family members, who I showed this blog to, remarked:
“This person is likely very mentally ill. Ideas of reference, systematic paranoia, persecution complex, etc. It’s all there.”
By the way, I have no connections to any other city council member candidates. It’s just that, as a Fullerton resident, I am very disturbed that this guy is a candidate! Of course, I have much sympathy for Joe if he is indeed mentally ill, but I just do not think he should be representing or running our city.
*** Do NOT vote for Joe Imbriano on November 8th! ***