Why is this so? The simple answer is because our Fullerton City Government is corrupt.
- That Is Why They All Voted For Redistricting Map 8a
- The originator of that map, Jeremy Popoff, the owner of the Slidebar, has been a large contributor to both Mayor Fitzgerald’s and Council member Whitaker’s political campaigns. I believe $1,500 to Bruce Whitaker and $1,250 to Jennifer Fitzgerald
- That Is Why They All Voted to appoint Ma’Ayn Johnson, who is a S.C.A.G. senior planner and employee To The Fullerton Planning Commission.
- S.C.A.G. is the Largest Un elected, Taxpayer Funded Government Agency In The Country, and Has Been Pushing United Nations Agenda 21 Goals For High-Rise, High-Density Housing Along With The Eventual Elimination Of The Automobile For Decades.
- That Is Why No One Ever Contacted Me To or responded to my 4 To 5 Million Dollar Finding on the shortfall the American golf contract Which I Presented In Writing In Great Detail To All Of Them.
- This Finding Is an Ongoing Problem encompassing The Period From 2010 To 2030.
- This Means That They Intentionally Are Ignoring Taking Steps To Save You The Taxpayer A Significant Portion Of The 4 To 5 Million Dollars. They Obviously Do Not Take Their Fiduciary Responsibilities Very Seriously Because They Continue To Allow Our Tax Dollars To Bleed Down the Drain.
- That Is Why No One Heeded The Calls For An Independent Gennaco Investigation Of What I Believed To Be The Criminal Conspiracy That Tried Falsely To Put Me In Jail 2 Years Ago.
- That Is Why When The Council Is Presented An Agenda Item That Is Severely Lacking In Basic Information In Which To Make A Decision, Nothing Gets Resolved For The Future.
- That Is Why 2 Years Ago The Fullerton Planning Committee Voted 5 To 0 To Recommend The Original And Very Broad, Downtown Core And Corridor Special Plan To Our Fullerton City Council.
- That Is Why When Others And I Vehemently Argued Against This Undemocratic Boondoggle They Did Not Vote It Down Causing It To Be Dead And Buried, As One Larry Bennett Keeps On Repeating Fallaciously. No They Postponed It To A Date Uncertain, Where At Any Time It Can Be Resurrected And Brought Right Back To The Council For Its Approval!
You see the council is playing a game. In one of the examples above, the game player was Bruce Whitaker bemoaning that he will not vote for a Grant application without the Grant application available to review. We found out that it not only was not provided for review but that it did not even exist yet. That however, is not the cause of the problem Fullertonians that is a symptom. Does Bruce Whitaker ask for or provide a solution for the problem he so noted, so that agenda items will never again be presented without the necessary basic information to make a decision?
Surely that is exactly what an honest council member would certainly do. Bruce Whitaker did not have to come up with a solution because Zonya Townsend, his current appointee to the Library Board of Trustees and myself his former Parks and Recreation Committee member, for almost 6 years gave him the solution on a silver platter at the very next Fullerton Council meeting.
Normally one would expect an honest council member, who wants to make a positive difference to not only point out the symptom but also offer solutions. Like I said above, we handed him an easy and very effective solution and what did we get from Whitaker but more silence. He huffs and he puffs and he lets the problems persist, he actually allows them to continue to flourish. Yet he thought he got exactly what he wanted from all of this and that was to make political points with the electorate. That is exactly what he got until I uncovered his less than honorable game.
More than a year ago, I mentioned that I believed that if anyone chose 5 people at random from the street or from the telephone directory, those five people would be an improvement, probably a huge improvement over the current people on our Fullerton City Council
At the time I was saying that partially in jest. Now I truly believe that the odds of improving our governance by using such a haphazard and random method would in fact be very great indeed.
Why do I believe this? Simply because I do not think it is possible to do worse than our current group of selfish, special interest devoted council members.
Why do I continue to point out these incredible inconsistencies with our Council members? I believe that if enough people knew the truth that we could start to have good government again here in the very corrupt city of Fullerton.
The phony elite politicians and their media supporters mocked the idea that any Republican let alone Donald Trump could defeat Hillary Clinton. In newspaper and mainstream TV “News” Shows they laughed at the idea of Trump becoming our 45th President.
Well one day real soon our current disingenuous council members will be handed the same stunning defeat, maybe as soon as 2018.
I report, you decide.